FilterLine® H Set
FilterLine H Set CO2 sampling line and airway adapter is designed for intubated patients (adult, pediatric and neonates) for long duration monitoring.
- 0.2 micron anti-bacterial filter prevents internal contamination of the CO2 module
- Built-in water trap designed with a hydrophobic filter prevents moisture from entering the monitor while maintaining laminar flow and excellent waveforms
- Nafion® tubing combats humidity by allowing water vapor to escape
- Airway adapters perform in any position
- Unique 2-port channel design prevents clogging of FilterLine from moisture and secretions
- Universal airway adapters for adult/pediatric products are able to connect to 15mm or 22mm endotracheal or tracheostomy tubes, ventilatory circuits, closed suction systems and other devices (22mm only for the adult/pediatric version)
- Dead space for adult/pediatric sets <6.6 cc.
- Specialized infant/neonate airway adapters, with very low dead space (< 0.5 cc)
- For adult, pediatric and infant/neonate patients