Oridion Measurement Technology
Oridion uses a laser-based technology - Molecular Correlation Spectroscopy™ (MCS™) to increase the accuracy and reliability of capnography monitoring.
With lock and key precision, MCS creates an infrared emission that precisely matches the absorption spectrum of CO2.
Microstream® is ...
- IR based technology that is CO2 specific
- Technology unaffected by the presence of other inhaled gases
- Technology with Smart Capnography™
- Alarm management algorithms designed for non-intubated
- Technology with one sensor for patient populations in all clinical
- Technology allowing switching patient types without re-zeroing or
- Clear crisp capnography waveforms and accurate respiratory rates
- Quick on power up; fully accurate at first reading
- Low sampling flow rate of 50 ml/min, required for neonates
- Automatically adjusts for changes in ambient temperature and
- Rugged and cost effective - no expensive external sensor or cable
- Versatile for in and out of hospital environments
For more information on Microstream, download the Microstream® Tech Note.
Click here to download the Gradient Tech Note.